ESP is currently seeking a Project Manager/Engineer with experience in construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight and/or geotechnical engineering for our Raleigh, North Carolina operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• technical analysis and reporting
• providing oversight of field staff
• providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
• client interaction and performing project management duties
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
• shallow and deep foundation analysis
• pavement design and analysis
• construction materials testing procedures
• special inspection procedures and requirements
• Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
• 4 or more years of experience is required
• Engineering Intern (EI) registration is required
• Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
In addition, the candidate will be expected to have strong communication skills and will be involved in all phases of a project including: proposal preparation, managing and/or performing of field engineering and testing, engineering analysis, report writing, consultation, invoice preparation, client contact and correspondence.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan