ESP is currently seeking a Project Manager/Engineer with experience in construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight and/or geotechnical engineering for our Charleston, South Carolina operations.
• BS in Civil Engineering required, MS preferred
• 4 or more years of experience required
• Engineering Intern (EI) registration required
• Professional Engineer (PE) registration preferred; not required, but soon to obtain
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• involvement in all phases of a project including:
o proposal preparation
o managing and/or performing of field evaluations and testing
o engineering analysis
o report writing
o invoice preparation
o client contact and correspondence
• strong communication skills
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
• shallow and deep foundation analysis
• pavement design and analysis
• construction materials testing procedures
• Special Inspection procedures and requirements
This position is considered full-time and salary will be commensurate with experience. A successful candidate must meet the requirements and comply with ESP’s motor vehicle policy, substance policy and background screening process. Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations for consideration.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
-Health and Dental Insurance
-PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
-Flexible Benefits Plan
-Short-Term Disability Insurance
-Long-Term Disability Insurance