- ESP is currently seeking a CMT/Senior Project Manager with experience in construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight for our Charleston, South Carolina operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Involvement in all phases of a project, appropriate to their level of experience, including:
• Performing project management duties
• Providing oversight of field staff
• Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
• Client interaction
• Proposal preparation
• Invoice preparation
• Technical analysis and reporting, including use of information management systems
• Mentorship of other project management and/or field staff
• Strong communication skills
• Occasional overnight, out of town travel and the ability to work outside normal business hours
• Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
• 5 or more years of experience is required
• Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
• Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including: International Building Code (IBC), ASTM, DOT, etc.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is a 2017 ENR Top 500 Design Firm and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan