ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking an Engineering Technician to perform field testing of construction related materials including, but not limited to: soils, concrete, grout/masonry, and asphalt.
• Perform routine field tests in accordance with ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, DOT or other standards
• Review and understand project related drawings and specifications
• Communicate effectively with ESP project staff and project construction team
• Report test results through ESP’s field data collection software
• High School Diploma/GED
• One or more years of experience in construction testing of soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt materials
• ACI Field Grade I Certification preferred
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection. ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.