ESP is currently seeking a CMT/Senior Project Manager with experience in construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight for our Charleston, South Carolina operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in all phases of a project, appropriate to their level of experience, including:
- Performing project management duties
- Providing oversight of field staff
- Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
- Client interaction
- Proposal preparation
- Invoice preparation
- Technical analysis and reporting, including use of information management systems
- Mentorship of other project management and/or field staff
- Strong communication skills
- Occasional overnight, out of town travel and the ability to work outside normal business hours
- Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
- 5 or more years of experience is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including: International Building Code (IBC), ASTM, DOT, etc.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan