ESP Associates, Inc. is taking applications for a summer intern to support the geotechnical, civil, and survey groups in the Concord, NC office.
Responsibilities: This position will support all three groups for miscellaneous tasks from field to office work.
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering, Surveying Technology, Geomatics or related program of study (preferred).
- Applicant must have a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail required.
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.