ESP is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Engineer with experience in construction materials testing/Special Inspection oversight and/or geotechnical engineering for our Raleigh, North Carolina operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Technical analysis and reporting, including use of information management systems
- Providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
- Mentorship of other project management and/or field staff
- Client interaction and development
- Performing project management duties from proposal preparation through final invoice completion
Position expectations include technical abilities in some or all of the following:
- Shallow and deep foundation analysis
- Pavement design and analysis
- Construction materials testing procedures
- Special inspection procedures and requirements
- Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
- 6 or more years of experience is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration is required
In addition, the candidate will be expected to have strong communication skills and will be involved in all phases of a project including: proposal preparation, managing and/or performing of field engineering and testing, engineering analysis, report writing, consultation, invoice preparation, client contact and correspondence.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan