ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Water Resources Engineer / Project Manager to join our team in Fort Mill, South Carolina (south Charlotte). This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career with a well-established and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Typical projects include a variety of floodplain studies and permitting, municipal stormwater, risk and hazard analysis, GIS data capture and analysis, and similar projects for a variety of public and private clients.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree and EI designation
- PE preferred
- Targeting 5 – 15 years of experience in water resources / stormwater work
- Knowledge of and experience with FEMA Flood Insurance Study updates
- Experience in performing surface water analysis using HEC Suite
- Experience performing spatial analysis and mapping with ESRI GIS software
- Experience with programming (Python, Java Script, and VB), database management preferred
- Experience with 2D modeling and/or closed-system modeling (SWMM) preferred
- Knowledge of stormwater management and water quality modeling is a plus
- Experience in preparation of construction documents is a plus
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan