ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager to serve as a key role in driving strategic growth initiatives related to Municipal and Department of Transportation Stormwater, Environmental and other Water Resources / Infrastructure services.
- Serve as senior project/client manager for stormwater/infrastructure related service lines at ESP Associates.
- Provide senior-level, project and program management of large-scale stormwater, environmental studies. Leads modeling efforts and directs team on appropriate modeling approaches for projects of varying size and scope. Provides QA/QC of deliverables including modeling, design and report writing efforts.
- Proactive visits to potential clients, networking
- Active participation in professional associations
- Presenting work to professional organizations
- Active participation in developing responses to Requests for Qualifications
- Writing proposals
- Maintaining budgets and backlog reporting for projected work
- Project contract preparation, invoicing, and financial reporting
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Extensive experience in water resources related work including hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) analysis, stormwater management, NPDES, CIP projects and environmental / water quality.
- Experience performing surface water analysis using HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Geo-RAS, Geo-HMS, SWMM and experience with ESRI software is highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Local regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record of successful project / program management.
- Proven track record of Client development and relationship management skills.
- Project budget / financial management skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Floodplain analysis and hazards analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that will allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, approval authorities, and governmental officials.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel is required.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan