ESP Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for a GIS Analyst / Project Manager, located in our Charlotte-metro headquarters. This is a mid to senior-level position that will provide a key role to support a variety of water resources / stormwater related projects. Typical projects include: drainage inventories, floodplain studies and permitting, municipal stormwater, risk and hazard analysis, GIS data capture and analysis, and similar projects for a variety of public and private clients. The ideal candidate is diligent, detail-oriented, organized, has strong critical thinking skills, and is able to lead/oversee GIS tasks and communicate with internal and external clients. This is a great opportunity to continue to grow your career with a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Geodatabase design, editing, and maintenance
- GIS analyses including spatial data collection, creation, editing, and processing
- 3D and Spatial Analyst use supporting terrain data processing and engineering analysis
- Asset inventory management data collection, processing, QC, and delivery
- Map production
- Development of workflows and associated tools/scripting to support project needs
- BA/BS degree in Geography, Environmental Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of related GIS experience
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Online frameworks is required
- Experience with automation through ModelBuilder, Python, or equivalent platforms is required
- Experience with advanced spatial analysis including work with 3D Analyst and Spatial Analyst is required
- Project Management experience leading technical aspects of tasks/projects, preparing scopes/budgets, and being point person with clients is preferred
- Experience with GIS applications for asset management, drainage inventory, stormwater, or water resources projects is preferred.
- Working experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection. Through years of dedicated service to our clients,
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan