ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Water Resources Engineer / Project Manager to join our team in Fort Mill, South Carolina (south Charlotte).
- Typical projects include a variety of floodplain studies and permitting, municipal stormwater, risk and hazard analysis, GIS data capture and analysis, and similar projects for a variety of public and private clients.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree and EI designation
- PE preferred
- Targeting 5 – 15 years of experience in water resources / stormwater work
- Knowledge of and experience with FEMA Flood Insurance Study updates
- Experience in performing surface water analysis using HEC Suite
- Experience performing spatial analysis and mapping with ESRI GIS software
- Experience with programming (Python, Java Script, and VB), database management preferred
- Experience with 2D modeling and/or closed-system modeling (SWMM) preferred
- Knowledge of stormwater management and water quality modeling is a plus
- Experience in preparation of construction documents is a plus
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan