ESP Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for a CAD Technician located in our N. Charleston, SC office.
- Provide drafting and graphics support, and assist engineers and design staff with civil design focused primarily on land development projects.
- Assignments may include performing basic Civil Design, such as Street Grades, Water System layout, Sanitary Sewer collection system layout, stormwater system layout, parking lot layout and general Site Plan development.
- Associate degree or higher in civil engineering or a related field.
- Land Development Surveying experience with boundary, topography, and construction staking required. House staking, plot plans and physical surveys a plus.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D.
- Ability to read and understand topographic maps and survey data and work experience preparing general civil engineering drawings is required.
- Experience with Arc View is helpful.
- Applicant must be able to manage and coordinate multiple simultaneous projects while providing good follow-through and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan