ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager to serve as a key role in driving strategic growth initiatives related to Municipal and Department of Transportation Stormwater, Environmental and other Water Resources / Infrastructure services.
- Serve as senior project/client manager for stormwater/infrastructure related service lines at ESP Associates.
- Provide senior-level, project and program management of large-scale stormwater, environmental studies. Leads modeling efforts and directs team on appropriate modeling approaches for projects of varying size and scope. Provides QA/QC of deliverables including modeling, design and report writing efforts.
- Proactive visits to potential clients, networking
- Active participation in professional associations
- Presenting work to professional organizations
- Active participation in developing responses to Requests for Qualifications
- Writing proposals
- Maintaining budgets and backlog reporting for projected work
- Project contract preparation, invoicing, and financial reporting
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Extensive experience in water resources related work including hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) analysis, stormwater management, NPDES, CIP projects and environmental / water quality.
- Experience performing surface water analysis using HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Geo-RAS, Geo-HMS, SWMM and experience with ESRI software is highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Local regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record of successful project / program management.
- Proven track record of Client development and relationship management skills.
- Project budget / financial management skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Floodplain analysis and hazards analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that will allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, approval authorities, and governmental officials.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel is required.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan