ESP Associates, Inc. is taking applications for a Summer 2021 Civil Engineering Intern to support the Charleston, SC office.
- The position could involve design in land development, construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, water and sanitary sewer utility design, sediment and erosion control, or traffic control.
- Currently enrolled in a Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology curriculum.
- Applicant must have a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail required.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.