ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work on a motivated team.
The position entails planning and design for municipal stormwater projects, including preparation of construction documents, calculations, reports, and other supporting documents for design plans.
- This position includes creating construction cost estimates, developing traffic control plans, preparing erosion control plans, and meeting with supporting personnel such as client staff, utility representatives, surveyors, real estate agents, structural and geotechnical engineers, and others.
- The candidate will meet with individual property owners to effectively communicate project specific information related to the project scope. This information may include, but not be limited to, how project needs may impact the property, traffic, road closures, utilities, need for easements.
- The candidate will also attend site meetings with other engineers, client staff, contractors, and others to provide project updates, schedule considerations, address conflicts, acquire project information, and other necessary communication.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- EI or EIT Required
- PE Preferred
- 2+ years of transferrable design experience.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil3D Required
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience using GIS preferred
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan