ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking applications for Landscape Architecture / Planning interns in our Raleigh, NC (Morrisville) Landscape Architecture & Design Studio. This position would be responsible for contributing to the production of high-quality site plans, rendered graphics, construction plan documents, other related technical drawings, as well as landscape planting plans and community visioning booklets. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic student to gain real-world experience with a highly-regarded design firm.
- Must currently be enrolled in a related 4-year program.
- Applicants should be creative and outgoing with good verbal and graphic presentation skills, organizational skills, ability to excel in a team environment, creative problem solving and conceptual design skills.
- Exceptional graphic skills using both hand and computer rendering techniques.
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Vectorworks, LandFX, ArcMap/GIS, SketchUp, Lumion or similar products is encouraged.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil3D is considered a plus.
- Applicant must have a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.