ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- The position includes design in land development, construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, water and sanitary sewer utility design, sediment and erosion control.
- BSCE or BSCET required
- EI/EIT preferred
- Experience with Civil3D required
- 2 to 4 years of transferable experience required
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan