ESP is seeking a motivated Civil Project Engineer for our growing Columbia, SC operation. The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to continue learning, advance professionally and demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, design team environment.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Experience in design and permitting of land development / municipal infrastructure projects
- Expert skills in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Position will require mentoring of new hires in design skills and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Position will require excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation, hard work, innovative and independent thought required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
- PE Licensure preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in land development required.
ESP is a full-service engineering, surveying, planning and earth sciences firm providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities. With corporate and regional offices in North Carolina and South Carolina, we offer the chance to get hands on in the exciting work of helping to build our communities and enhance our environment. ESP is honored to maintain 30-year relationships with both public and private clients. We are a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including: PTO (paid time off) and Holidays, 401 (k) Plan, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, Mentoring Program, Career Enhancement Opportunities.