ESP Associates is seeking a GIS Technician in the Morrisville, NC location. This is a temporary position.
- Data Development, data collection, data editing, map production, terrain processing and geodatabase development
- BA/BS Degree in GIS, Geography or related field
- Knowledge of the ESRI’s ArcGIS suite of tools and working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- 1 or more years of experience preferred
- Experience of FEMA floodplain mapping, AutoCAD, Visual Basic, Python, ModelBuilder, ERDAS, or other GIS software is a plus
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Pla