ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager to serve as a key leader to drive strategic growth initiatives related to Municipal Stormwater and other Water Resources / Infrastructure services.
- Position will serve as senior project/client manager for stormwater/infrastructure related service lines at ESP Associates.
- Provide senior level, program management of large-scale watershed management studies. Leads modeling efforts and directs team on appropriate modeling approaches for projects of varying size and scope. Provides QA/QC of deliverables including modeling and report writing efforts.
- Business development and marketing of clients including proactive visits to potential clients, networking, active participation in professional development forums, presenting work to professional organizations, active participation in developing responses to Requests for Qualifications, writing proposals, and maintaining budgets and backlog reporting for projected work.
- Project contract preparation, invoicing, and financial reporting.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Extensive experience in water resources related work including hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) analysis, stormwater management CIP projects and water quality modeling.
- Experience performing surface water analysis using HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Geo-RAS, Geo-HMS, SWMM and experience with ESRI software is highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Local regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Proven track record of Client development and relationship management skills.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Floodplain analysis and hazards analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that will allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, approval authorities, and governmental officials.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel is required.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan