ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Fort Mill, South Carolina (south Charlotte).
- Typical projects include a variety of floodplain studies and permitting, municipal stormwater, risk and hazard analysis, GIS data capture and analysis, and similar projects for a variety of public and private clients.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree and EI designation.
- Three or more years of experience in water resources / stormwater work.
- Experience in performing surface water analysis using HEC Suite.
- Experience performing spatial analysis and mapping with ESRI GIS software.
- Experience with FEMA FIS studies and permitting hazards analysis experience preferred.
- Experience with programming (Python, Java Script, and VB), database management preferred.
- Experience with 2D modeling and/or closed-system modeling (SWMM) preferred.
- Knowledge of stormwater management and water quality modeling is a plus.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan