ESP Associates, Inc. is looking for motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
The position includes planning and design in infrastructure design, construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, water and sanitary sewer utility design, sediment and erosion control, and traffic control. The position may also include preparing calculations, reports, and other supporting documents.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- EI or EIT preferred
- Previous experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil3D preferred.
- Experience using GIS preferred.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan