ESP Associates is seeking a professional recruiter to assist in securing talent to meet the business needs of ESP and our business leaders. Our recruiter will be responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements and to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within each market.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by understanding organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Coordinates and attends job fairs and conferences to represent ESP.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using job boards and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new processes and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the Architecture & Engineering (A&E) industry preferred
- Experience/ability to manage the recruitment process from initial request to selection and onboarding required
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Well versed with internet research tools and posting to various job boards as it relates to recruitment
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021 ranking of 49.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan