ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a full-time Deltek Specialist who is motivated to further their career working within a dynamic and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm. The Deltek Specialist will work through the corporate headquarters and support all remote office locations. This individual will act as the lead for data/system integration resulting from mergers & acquisitions (M&A). Additionally, the Deltek Specialist will be the primary point-of-contact for training and reporting.
- Participate in the planning, design, documenting, implementing, testing and support of business systems/applications specifically related to Deltek Vision (currently version 7.6).
- Work closely with Finance, Project Managers, and Marketing users to understand complex reporting requirements and develop reports in compliance with those requirements.
- Audit data to determine if there are duplicates or inaccuracies.
- Coordinate with Department Managers and other team members to streamline workflows.
- Identify key business requirements with minimal information by quickly identifying key players and asking the right questions.
- Discuss workflow change requests with business leaders.
- Collaborate with end users to understand business requirements and contribute creative ideas and enhancements to the platform.
- Collaborate and manage integration projects resulting from M&A activity.
- Manage the maintenance, patches, upgrades and overall health of the system.
- Provide orientation, mentoring and training for applications, changes and/or enhancements.
- 5+ years' experience with Deltek Vision, serving as a techno-functional expert.
- 5+ years of Deltek Vision report building.
- Key areas of Deltek expertise should include Opportunities, Revenue Generation, and Reporting.
- Experience with Deltek, specifically Vision, serving as a techno-functional expert, administrator or analyst.
- Systems Administration certification such as: Deltek Vision product certification (preferred).
- Experience manipulating data for import into Deltek Vision.
- Migration experience from other systems to Deltek Vision.
- Experience with merger and acquisition integration project management is desired.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management skills and the flexibility to be on-call to address unexpected systems and technical emergencies.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan