ESP is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with strong communication, graphic, writing/editing, organizational, and time management skills to join our team. An eye for graphic design, a brain for strategic thinking, and a passion for learning new concepts will make this coordinator role an exciting opportunity.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will own the process of crafting winning submittals for government and commercial efforts, coordinating and tracking proposals and working with department managers within the ESP organization. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers, surveyors and planners to gather intel; assess the prospective clients’ needs, the services we will provide them, and the competitive environment.
- Prepare, coordinate and review standard forms, technical proposals and presentations in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Develop, write, edit, and proofread content presentations, resumes, project descriptions, and related marketing materials.
- Update information in the project description/resumes/proposal/qualifications for the firm’s database and track all leads (wins or losses)
- Facilitate team reviews of proposal
- Research and gather data
- Obtain and maintain company licenses to perform work within the United States
- Manage the process of obtaining and updating individual staff, state and federal licensure, and pre-qualifying ESP to work with state DOT’s, state governments, and other public entities.
- BS or BA in English, Marketing, Business, Communications or related field and/or 2+ years of experience in writing, marketing, communications and/or public relations with a multi-disciplined A/E firm.
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and composition/style.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines with attention to quality, to organize proposal schedules and manage multiple deadlines and assignments.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or experience with other areas of corporate communication, Deltek Vision also desired but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills with a dedication to client service.
- Must be energetic and creative to be responsible for organizational support of office, regional and corporate marketing efforts.
*Please provide work samples (proposals, brochures, web link)
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan