Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware or software. The Help Desk Technician will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, determine and implement solutions.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
• Serving as a point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and adding to ticket system
• Windows Server setup, configuration, maintenance, backup and repair
• Walk employees through the problem-solving process
• Follow-up with employees to ensure issues have been resolved
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
• Travel to remote offices and extended hours as needed
• Office 365, Windows 7 / 10, laptop configurations required
• Lan/Wan and domain network support required
• Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 OS and server repair, mobile devices, VPN Access, Hyper-V and VMWare software required
• Web server configuration and support preferred
• Bachelor of Science or Arts preferred
• 4+ years of experience preferred
• SQL database knowledge preferred
• VOIP system, Bentley Microstation, AutoCAD, TeamViewer preferred
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
-Health and Dental Insurance
-PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
-Flexible Benefits Plan
-Short-Term Disability Insurance
-Long-Term Disability Insurance