ESP Associates is seeking a professional recruiter to assist in securing talent to meet the business needs of ESP and our business leaders. Our recruiter will be responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements and to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within each market.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by understanding organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites. Attends job fairs and conferences to represent ESP.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using job boards and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals when required.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new processes and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in A&E Firm preferred
- Experience/ability to manage the recruitment process from initial request to selection and onboarding required
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Well versed with internet research tools and posting to various job boards as it relates to recruitment
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
ESP is honored to maintain over 30-year relationships with both public and private clients throughout the Southeast. ESP is a 2018 ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranked #29 in the Southeast, and a Zweig Group 2017 Hot Firm recognized among the 100 fastest-growing A/E consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan