ESP is hiring an experienced (5+ years), results-driven, and enthusiastic person to lead proposal development. You will join a dedicated team of marketing professionals that support ESP’s qualification-based selection to federal, state, and municipal agencies.
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment?
- Do you love helping left-brained people communicate right-brained ideas?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a talented group of people?
- Is work/life balance important to you?
- Are you always on the lookout for ways to grow and improve?
The successful candidate will have the right mix of creative thinking, highly organized and detail-oriented, with a competitive and cooperative outlook, and strong copyediting and graphic design skills to meet client deadlines and help to win new contracts/projects for the firm.
Working with our firm’s department managers and professional staff, you will guide and develop complex and compelling proposal documents from initial kick-off and strategy discussions through document design, development, technical review, and production.
- Prior experience in the A/E/C industry is a significant plus
- Experience in the Adobe Suite is a MUST, especially InDesign – be prepared to submit portfolio/work samples in original format
- Experience with Deltek Vision CRM is preferred
- Open to remote-work setup for the right candidate, or flexibility in office location
ESP’s proposal team is organized by service discipline, giving us the familiarity and knowledge base to efficiently meet deadlines. Initially, this position will primarily support our Construction and Transportation market area, which encompasses geotechnical engineering, materials testing and inspection, construction engineering and inspection (CEI), and environmental and geophysical services.
ESP provides a wide range of professional services, including civil engineering, water resources engineering, planning and landscape architecture, surveying, and GIS/applications development. This offers great opportunities for learning and professional development in the A/E/C field!
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 288 in 2020. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
If this sounds like a good fit for you – let’s talk!
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan