ESP is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with strong communication, organizational, graphic, writing/editing, and time management skills to join our team. An eye for graphic design, a brain for strategic thinking, and a passion for learning new concepts will make this coordinator role an exciting opportunity.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will plan, produce, and oversee execution of marketing and communications plan activities including conferences, qualification packages, presentations, and promotional materials. Develop materials to deliver the organization's messages to a variety of public and private clients. Oversee and assist with organization and coordination of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management, development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials.
- Develop and oversee the conference calendar to ensure timely execution of conference registration, communication, and booth materials.
- Conduct research to help staff make decisions about conference details.
- Assist with office events, order supplies, décor and clean up for events as necessary.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on promotional items and event-related matters.
- Prepare materials, packages, gifts, cards, etc. for company and client events.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to Executive Board for conferences and events.
- Keep track of conference finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Propose new ideas to improve the conference planning and implementation process.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers, surveyors and planners to gather intel; assess the prospective clients’ needs, the services we will provide them, and the competitive environment.
- Develop, write, edit, and proofread content presentations, resumes, project descriptions, and related marketing materials.
- BS or BA in English, Marketing, Business, Communications or related field and/or 2+ years of experience in writing, marketing, communications and/or public relations with a multi-disciplined A/E firm.
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and composition/style.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines with attention to quality, to organize schedules and manage multiple deadlines and assignments.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel and/or experience with other areas of corporate communication, Deltek Vision also desired but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills with a dedication to client service.
- Must be energetic and creative to be responsible for organizational support of office, regional and corporate marketing efforts.
*Please provide work samples (proposals, brochures, web link)
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan