ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a Geomatics Survey Director to assist and lead teams on a regional basis based in the SE U.S. with professional land surveying services, digital aerial mapping, terrestrial, mobile and airborne LiDAR, subsurface utility engineering (SUE) and geographic information systems (GIS). Successful candidates should have demonstrated success in managing departments across multiple service lines and customers, a proven track record of mentoring staff, and the ability to represent the firm at civic and client meetings, trade association events and internal business meetings.
- Business development forecasts, projections and budgeting
- Client management
- Proposal and cost estimates
- Job performance review and monitoring
- Quality control and standards protocol
- Evaluating accuracy and ensuring compliance to projects and industry standards
- Evaluating emerging technologies and methodologies
- Compile departmental performance reports
- Manage and oversee employees hiring, performance, training and development
- Professional Land Surveying License
- 20+ years of progressive experience with Land Surveying, GPS, LiDAR, SUE and GIS
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 256 in 2019. In the Southeast, ESP’s primary territory, the firm received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan